Our hours are:
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 4pm
Friday: 9am – 1pm
We are using guidelines from the MA Department of Public Health.
- Masks are required to enter our office.
- We are not allowing “walk-in” visits at this time. All visits must be pre-scheduled.
- Extra family members are discouraged from attending visits whenever possible.
- Our staff is wiping down surfaces with disinfectant after every patient. We have also hired an outside facility to sanitize the common area outside our entrance.
- Please call our office if you need supplies and want us to ship them out to you.
KEEPING YOU SAFE IS OUR PRIORITY for your peace of mind
With the recent concerns of COVID-19, the Tobias Hearing team is dedicated to keeping you safe
Call ahead to schedule personalized hearing aid service in the safety of your own car. When you arrive, give our office a call and a team member will come to your car, get your hearing devices, address your concerns and perform the services in our office. Once completed, we’ll bring your hearing devices back out to you, including any needed supplies such as batteries.
If you are needing supplies like hearing aid batteries, domes, or filters, we can ship them to you!
ONLINE VIDEO INSTRUCTION
Easy tutorials through our website on our YouTube channel for all your hearing aid needs.
Many hearing aids connect to your phone or app — call us for live, phone-based help troubleshooting any issues you may be having with your technology.
INCREASED SANITARY PROCEDURES
When an in office visited is required, please rest assured that we are going above and beyond our already rigorous infection-control policy to make sure our office is thoroughly disinfected multiple times a day.